Friday, November 7, 2014

A Small Favor

I have a small favor to ask that has nothing to do with my road trip.  It's probably something I should have asked about months ago, but I never got around to it.

Anyway, if you reviewed the original version of A Hero's Journey (Tales of the Scarlet Knight #1) published by Solstice Publishing in 2012

Could you copy your review over to the newer version, published by Planet 99 Publishing (ie me)?

There are only two reviews on the new version and one is from someone who gave it two stars because Emma doesn't has all the superpowers.  I mean I guess augmented strength/speed, a sword that cuts through everything (and is controlled by her mind), bulletproof armor, and invisibility just aren't enough fucking powers; she needs to have X-ray vision or whatever too.

Anyway, if you could do that it'd make my day.  Thanks.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Just checked. Mine is already there.

Briane said...

Done.

"Reviews Across America." All we need is Lionel Richie.

All ANYONE needs is Lionel Richie.

I don't actually like Lionel Richie that much. Or at all. I only said it because it sounded neat.

Fashion Lover said...

Amazing!! I didn't know this comic...

XOXO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...