Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Sims I Like: Cougar Life

For the Transformed series of gender swap books I wrote one called Transformed Into a Cougar, which is about a guy who becomes a middle-aged woman who searches for young guys to fuck, not the big cat.  In the Sims 4, here was my first cougar:


And then some months later, here's what I consider an improved version:


The main differences being pants instead of a skirt, no glasses, and less tan skin, though that was just kind of an oversight.  I liked the tanned skin for a kind of Jersey Shore look but oh well.  The leopard print is a little sharper in the second one.  Sure, leopards aren't cougars, but it's all big cats, right?

3 comments:

Cindy said...

They definitively look like cougars and I can only guess they workout to maintain their slim figures.

klahanie said...

Hi human, Pat,

What I could do with a cougar. Nicely done, my human friend!

Pawsitive wishes,

Penny!

Arion said...

Cougars will always spark interest, I'd say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...