Friday, October 14, 2016

Sims I Like: Anime Babe

In the forthcoming Transformed for Halloween 3, three frat brothers are haunted by the spirit of the girl they left to die a year earlier.  Each one becomes their sexual fantasy and is then murdered, sort of Nightmare on Elm Street-style.  A nerd named Melvin's fantasy is the star of a Japanese anime series that's loosely based on Sailor Moon.



The top is a Sailor Moon top I downloaded, as are the boots and skirt.  The hair was probably from a different anime show, but whatever.  I thought the purple would be fun for the hair.  I tried to make the eyes as big and round as possible, but they aren't exactly like anime characters.  And here's just a funny pose I captured:

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I was like "OMG...is that Sailor Moon?" Yes, it is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...