Friday, December 8, 2017

Indie Bookmas Day 3: Swap or Die by Nikki Crescent

Every time I send an Eric Filler newsletter I try to find a gender swap type book that's on sale to also advertise.  So on Fridays I'm going to highlight one of those for Indie Bookmas.  Today it's Swap or Die by Nikki Crescent.

"Style’s hands dug into my long soft hair as my head started to move up and down the length of his manhood. He pulled me in tight, forcing his quickly lengthening shaft further down my throat."

Roxy is just trying to go through the motions of her mundane life, but something seems off. Things happening around Roxy just aren't adding up. As the days go by, strange images start to manifest in Roxy's brain. Images that don't seem to belong to her... Not only do they not belong to her, they don't belong to a woman at all.

Soon enough, Roxy begins making sense of the memories, and begins to discover that she used to be a man who was given a deadly ultimatum.

Swap or Die is a 5500 word erotic thriller, bound to get your panties wet and your blood flowing. 

It was kind of interesting that this starts after the gender swap has already been accomplished.  The downside of doing this is a lot of readers like the transformation thing.  In fact, some like you to go into it in great detail, which is something I usually don't want to do. Trying to describe it in minute detail takes you out of the person's point-of-view.  Anyway, this was fairly interesting as the girl doesn't remember she used to be a guy but is sort of having flashes of it.  This could have been expanded a lot more than 5500 words.  Just saying.  Like I said in my review, it's one of the better gender swap stories I've read--that I didn't also write. 😏

Get it for $2.99 on Amazon!

1 comment:

stephen Hayes said...

I bet your story is better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...