Monday, March 4, 2019

Pick a Cover, Any Cover

Since this year is the 10th Anniversary of Where You Belong, I thought I'd release an updated version with a new cover.  Here's the old cover:

And here are some other possible covers.  There are watermarks on the images because I haven't bought any yet.  They wouldn't be in the final product.  Tell me which one you like and then I'll buy an image for the final cover.

The first two show a wedding cake with a gay couple on it:


The next few don't have the cake, just gay couple toppers:



Here's one with rings, sort of like the first image I used when I released the book:

This one has an actual gay couple getting married:

And this last one is kind of weird but I thought it was neat:

So there you go.  Which one do you like?  Any?  None?

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm going to go with the second one, but the font needs to be bigger.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I like the last one.

Christopher Dilloway said...

honestly, the one with the rings looked nicest to me...the others just looked awful. those plastic figures look cheap and terrible and the ones with "real" people were kinda too much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...