Friday, March 17, 2023

AI Art Turducken!

 Last month I mentioned how I took Sims 3 & 4 pictures and put them in an AI Art generator called Wombo.  Previously I'd tried one called Stable Diffusion.  So then I had the idea:  why not create one in one AI art thing and run it through another?  So I wound up putting in a description of Stacey Chance in Stable Diffusion and getting two results that weren't terrible:

And then I used the same description and put the picture in Wombo as inspiration.  First I cropped it to do the one on the left and then the one on the right:







If anything, it actually makes it less realistic.  They look sort of like Sims 4 characters, though I didn't put a Sims 4 picture in there.

As another experiment, I started with this cute redhead Kari from Perfect Worlds, made in the Sims 2:


Then I put it in Wombo:


And then I put that in Wombo again:






It seems to always put in some weird details, but in some ways it was a slight improvement.

Overall not really great or interesting results, but it killed a few minutes.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That does sound fun. I might try it one day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...