Monday, January 1, 2024

Before & After Bonus: Gender Swapped By Aliens!

 I decided to start folding some of the "Ivana Johnson" books I'd written back in 2015-2018 or so into the Eric Filler brand.  As part of that I needed to make some new covers with the new author name.  Obviously then I took the opportunity to make them better.

The one for Gender Swapped By Aliens! I thought turned out pretty well.  It was a "happy accident" as Bob Ross would say.  I went to DepositPhotos and found the UFO picture for free.  Then while looking for a sexy woman I saw this one of a naked woman.  I didn't recolor the picture or anything, but I think it matches the orangey tones of the UFO and sky pretty well:

A lot better than the Ivana Johnson one that was just some random picture I had lying around:

Anyway, Happy New Year!  Not that there will probably be much to be happy about.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...