Monday, October 21, 2013

Comic Captions 10/21/13

[Announcement:  In case you were wondering, the Box Office Blitz results weren't posted yesterday because the estimates have "Captain Phillips and "Carrie" running neck-and-neck for 2nd and 3rd place so I'll wait for the actuals to post tonight.]

It's time for another Comic Captions, where your job is to recaption a comic book panel.  The goal of course is to make it as humorous as possible.

This week's comes from Blackest Night #1


I'll go first
Black Lantern Elongated Man:  Still think I'm a ripoff of Plastic Man, bitch?

Now it's your turn!

8 comments:

  1. "I told you never to interrupt us while we were NECKING."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think I could be a zombie on the Walking Dead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Do you think this black outfit is slimming?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It isn't just my ego that's bent out of shape!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought that was a Slinky on drugs.

    Pawsitive wishes,

    Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...