Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Action Figures I Like: Superman (McFarlane Action Comics #1000 Version)

When I first saw the new McFarlane DC Multiverse toys at Walmart, the one that really caught my eye was the Superman Action Comics #1000 figure.  I mean there are already enough Batman and Harley Quinn figures that you didn't need another one, but I didn't have a normal Superman.  It really captures the classic look of Superman as in issue #1000 they brought back the red trunks.  Not that I really missed them, but still they are part of the classic costume.



More than that the figure has great detail and is really poseable.  But the coolest thing to me is the stand that allows you to make it look like he's flying.  You can stand him up if you want, but I would much rather have him flying.  Other than a pair of hands and the stand he didn't come with anything else, but I still think he was worth the price.  He is a really super figure--pun intended.

2 comments:

Arion said...

Oh I really like it!
So I guess it's based on one of the many variant covers for Action Comics #100 ?

PT Dilloway said...

I think it's just that they brought back the red trunks in that issue

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...