Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Action Figures I Like: Beta Ray Bill

I haven't read tons of Thor comics, so I don't know a lot about Beta Ray Bill.  I know he's an alien who got his own hammer and he's going to be in the upcoming movie and probably voiced by Christian Bale.  Still, I really like weird characters and there's not much weirder than a horse-looking guy with a Thor costume who also is named Beta Ray Bill.  So when they finally came out with a Marvel Legends figure, I watched it closely on Amazon for a while and finally pounced when it wasn't too expensive.

I'm not sure how comic book exact he is, but he seems like it to me.  The one thing I really like about him is that his mouth opens and closes, which isn't something that happens with most other figures.



His hammer is kind of unwieldy but with a little effort he can stand all right.  I keep him next to Thor and Loki on my shelf.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I like how you have them in a glass, and when we will see the Loki? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...