Monday, November 23, 2020

Action Figures I Like: Pilot Luke Skywalker

It occurred to me a couple of years ago that while I had a couple of Star Wars figures, I didn't have any of the original ones:  Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia, etc.  Then one day I was at Meijer in Wixom and they had the reissue of the pilot Luke Skywalker figure on clearance for only $10.  So that was the first of the original trilogy ones I bought.



I really like him because he's got good detailing for a figure originally issued in the early 2010s and he has the helmet, blaster, and lightsaber.  The pilot suit and lightsaber always make me think of the old SNES Empire Strikes Back video game where Luke wore that costume through most of the game and you could use the lightsaber or blaster as your weapons.  I beat that game a few times back in the 90s.

1 comment:

Christopher Dilloway said...

that was a fun game...better than that old Atari ESB one where you killed walkers forever until you either got bored, died, or the console burned out lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...