Monday, March 30, 2020

The Show Goes On...For Now

The danger of COVID-19 has shut down pretty much everything around me.  I've been holed up in my apartment and hopefully by the time this entry posts I'm not in the hospital or on a slab in the morgue.  Since I'm diabetic and 42, I'm in the vulnerable category, so I'm not one of those people with the luxury of calling it a hoax and violating the quarantine.

Anyway, you might wonder:  what about this blog?  Well, I wrote most of my A to Z Challenge entries about 11 months ago, so those are still going to post in April.  And like last time I have a couple of bonus entries I wrote in May.

After that...who knows?  There's so much uncertainty in the world that I suppose in the grand scheme of things a simple little blog don't mean a hill of beans.  I hope you're staying safe and that my little blog might amuse you for a few minutes as your blogs amuse me for a few minutes.  That's about all we can ask for.

Until All Are One, May the Force Be With You and Live Long and Prosper.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...