Friday, October 14, 2022

Choose Your Lion

 After talking about the 2011 soft reboot of Voltron called Voltron Force, I started to wonder:  which lion would I choose if I could choose one?


You have:

  • Black, the center lion of air/space that forms the Blazing Sword
  • Red, the right arm of fire that in the center forms Magma Pistols
  • Green, the left arm of life that in the center forms a Boomerang Shield
  • Blue, the right leg of water that in the center forms a Trident with freezing powers
  • Yellow, the yellow leg of ground that in the center forms Rock Maces and has chain saws on the back

Obviously Black is the most popular choice because it's the center and the lead lion.  And yet at least in that series the other lions all have some neat powers too.  Huge, old-timey pistols that shoot magma are pretty sweet.  The green center form looks like a ninja with a Captain America shield studded with spikes.  Yellow has maces and chain saws!  And blue is OK too.

I think I'd have to choose between red and green.  I like the pistols and the ninja form.  And I'd hate the responsibility of being the full-time leader.  Green is my favorite color, and while the Magma Pistols are cool, the Boomerang Shield is useful as defense and offense.

So, I'd vote for Green first.

Followed by:

  1. Red
  2. Black
  3. Yellow
  4. Blue

What would you choose?


2 comments:

Christopher Dilloway said...

red and yellow sound interesting, and green and blue are decent...but black is the classic so gotta go with that first. Black, then red, yellow, green, and blue.

Where my purple lion at?? lol :p

Cindy said...

I would go with black, green, and red. In that order.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...