Monday, October 31, 2022

A Scary Halloween Message

Happy Halloween!  Tomorrow begins NanoWriMo and as usual I will not be actually participating, though I could.  It's no big deal to me but I understand it helps to get other people going.  Anyway, I'm going to put the blog on cruise control through the end of the year. Scared yet?

November in honor of NanoWriMo, I'm going to have a little fun with some cover images I haven't used yet (maybe) and come up with a rough idea how I might use them.  And maybe you, Phantom Readers, can come up with an idea of your own, sort of as a prompt.

Here's one I may or may not get around to by now.  Or maybe later.  I still have to figure out exactly how to do it.  Basically there'd be one of those escape rooms a guy gets locked into and the clues would turn him into a girl or something.  Or maybe he's turned into a girl and has to find the clues to turn back?  Something like that.


The font is supposed to look like blood spelling the title.  Maybe I should move the name at the top to the left or something so it's on the floor too.  Like this:

December I did some stuff a long time ago.  It doesn't relate to the holidays at all.  Unless you consider Star Wars and Transformers to be part of the holidays for some reason.

And I have the A to Z Challenge for 2023 already written, though I sometimes keep adding to the entries.  So a lot of the blog is already on cruise control.

There, that's probably all scarier than Michael Myers or Freddy Krueger or Jason Voorhees. 

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I like your idea about the escape room. People are going to wonder how gender swapping can be involved. Also, I like the author's name on the first image at the top better. It's great how you can just put your blog on cruise control. Wish I could do that. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...