Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Cover Prompts #1

 So as I said on Monday, for NanoWriMo I'm going to post some cover images I haven't used yet.  Sometimes I buy a bunch of images I might use or just that interest me when I have some credit on a stock site.  Or doing a search of free images I see something I like and download it.  I don't know if I'll use these or not.  Some I actually put a title on and some might be blank or mostly blank.  Here's the first one:


I don't remember where I got this from, but it's a hot redhead, so that's right in my wheelhouse.  I hadn't really thought of a story yet.  A guy becomes a hot girl who goes by the name Ginger, because she's a ginger.  And then I suppose she falls in love with someone.  A man or woman.

Really what's missing is the motivation.  Who's the guy who's swapped?  Why is he swapped?  Some are voluntary and some are involuntary.  Maybe he's someone who makes fun of gingers and so is turned into one.  Or maybe he loves ginger girls and gets a chance to embrace his fantasy.

As I've said before, there is kind of a science to this.  Or I guess it's like math where you have to figure out the variables.

The easiest thing would be to do a "feminization" story where a guy decides to dress like a girl who's a redhead named Ginger.  And then meets a guy or girl and they have sex.  Woo hoo.

Now, do you have any ideas?  Maybe you're the type who's too paranoid to share.  Then keep it to yourself if you want, but just let me know it inspired you, OK?

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

There is something about redheads, isn't there?

Cindy said...

I knew a boy about 16 years old that had natural red hair and he was embarrassed of it. He didn't think red was a color that a guy should have. That it was too pretty. I tried to tell him he was wrong about that, but I don't think he was convinced. Maybe there is a story in that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...