Monday, November 7, 2022

Cover Prompts #3

 So here's another cover I haven't used yet.  As you can see it's an alternate image for Music Shop Swap, Gender Swap Shops #8.  But since I didn't use it for that, I could use it for something else.

Like Music Shop Swap or The Comeback, I suppose the idea would be a guy who was a rocker or would-be rocker is turned into a sorta punk girl who has to try to find fame and fortune that way.

I have a few like this.  Sometimes I find an image and then later find another one or just decide I like a different one more.  If I can still use it, then that would be good.  In this case since the girl is clothed and not much of her is visible it might not really be sexy enough for this kind of thing.  That's mostly why I didn't use it the first time around.

Anyway, do you have any ideas for it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...