Monday, November 28, 2022

Cover Prompt #12

 Here's one I did actually start a story for but I didn't finish it:

I started this like over 2 years ago but it's one of those where it wasn't working extremely well.  It was getting kind of dark for some reason.

The gist of the story was a guy had cancer and went for an experimental treatment that wound up turning him into a hot girl.  I actually used some of that for The Exclusive, where a reporter covering a scientist's experimental treatment wound up turning into a girl.

Maybe I'll take another crack at it sometime.  Instead of something as down as cancer, maybe it could be something less serious.  Or not.

I could do it as a 4th "Gender Swap Resort" story and call it "Spa Day" or something.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I think it's a good idea, but probably turned dark because it involved cancer. You probably could find some frustrating condition that isn't deadly. Maybe some sort of chronic pain problem where the patient will do anything for a cure. Sure it works, but it will also turn you into a hot girl. The guy has to decide.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...