Monday, November 14, 2022

Cover Prompt #6

 Here is another cover prompt, where I post a picture I have lying around on my computer but have not used.  This is one I think I took from Amazon when I was looking for something else:

It's kind of self-explanatory to me.  In the 60s or so a sexist pilot or executive is turned into a hot blonde stewardess for Pan Am or something like Pan Am.  Then she has to deal with jerk passengers and sexist co-workers and all of that.  And maybe she tries to become a pilot as a girl.  Maybe a pilot has a heart attack or someone tries to take over the plane and she has to land the plane safely, earning the respect of people.

While I have a story of sorts there I think part of why I haven't used it is I'm lazy and it would maybe require historical research.  Plus I'd need an airport background and to drop out that background would probably be annoying.  Maybe I could find a Pan Am font online to go with it.  Probably call it something like From Pilot to Stewardess or whatever.

You have any better ideas?

1 comment:

Arion said...

I like the stewardess theme !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...