Friday, November 11, 2022

Cover Prompt #5

 Since today is Veteran's Day, here's an image of a soldier:



This is styled on a Soviet soldier because a lot of stock photo sites use pictures from over there.  Which I guess would be problematic with the situation with Ukraine, but I've had this for years.

Anyway, I guess if I did a story it'd probably be one similar to ones I've done before where a solider is part of an experiment only there's a side-effect where it turns him into a hot chick.  And then the soldier has to prove that she is still valuable as something more than a sex toy.  Or maybe do a kind of Stripes thing where a screw-up soldier turns into a hot girl and finds a way to save better soldiers from some dangerous situation.

What ideas come to you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...