Monday, November 21, 2022

Cover Prompt #9

 It's the day before my birthday and a few days before Thanksgiving.  Here's a sexy image that I haven't used for anything yet.

I've had that one for a while.  It's pretty sexy with the hot girl holding a lollipop, which is kind of a phallic thing.  I don't know why I haven't used it.  I thought of using it for Sweet Shop Swap but I found something better.  Another problem is I'd want to maybe find a background instead of blank white but that lollipop has a big white spot, which makes its sort of a pain.

There are probably a lot of things I could do with it.  A guy turns into a girl with a sweet tooth--in more ways than one!  Or a guy turns into a girl at a fair or something like that where you might be able to buy an oversized lollipop.

What does this make you think of? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...