Friday, November 18, 2022

Cover Prompt #8

Here's a less sexy cover image than on Wednesday.  I think the model is cute, but it's not probably sexy enough for what I usually do.

If I wrote a story, I suppose it would be something in winter.  Since it's not really sexy, maybe do something nicer with it.  Like a homeless guy freezes to death but comes back as a woman and meets a guy and they fall in love.  I've done something similar with Transformed for Christmas 3 and From Homeless to Goddess.  Or maybe like Frosty there's a magic hat or gloves that turns the guy into a woman who finds true love.

Do you have any better ideas?

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That image would fit cozy chick lit book best.

Arion said...

It's been fun to look at all these cover prompts !

Cindy said...

No ideas, but I like how her gloves and hat match.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...