Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Cover Prompt #10

NOTE:  If you're getting a "Content Warning" you have to click on before opening this blog now, it's because last Saturday I had 5 posts flagged for content for...reasons.  Like Amazon, Blogger isn't really specific about what they feel was so terrible and looking at the posts, they were all from 7-9 years ago and most didn't really seem to have anything that bad.  I mean, I could have seen flagging some of these Cover Prompt things, but a Box Office Blitz post from 9 years ago?  WTF?!

At first I thought maybe it was some troll trying to sabotage my blog by flagging posts.  Then I started to wonder if maybe with Elon Musk opening Twitter's floodgates to racists, trolls, and conspiracy theorists, Google wants to virtue signal and is overcompensating by flagging stuff that isn't even remotely bad and is so old that no one is reading it anyway.

After the 4th email I got in a couple of hours, I turned on the adult content thing for the whole blog.  I've only gotten one email since then and that was still on Saturday, so maybe that will satisfy them?  Or maybe not. 

Anyway, that's why you have to click the button to acknowledge you're an adult and whatnot.  It's not that I'm suddenly posting a lot of gross, nasty smut or anything.

Speaking of...

It's the day before Thanksgiving, so here's an image I didn't use for Swapsgiving:


The problem was it doesn't really look all that Thanksgiving-y.  I mean there is a dinner but not any turkey or anything.  It looks like pasta salad to me.   It doesn't really scream Thanksgiving to you, does it?  No Pilgrims or Native Americans or anything.  Looks more like an Italian restaurant.

So I could use it in some generic swap story.  Or probably not.  I don't really like it that much.  The color is kind of dark and it's not extremely sexy.  Pasta salad isn't as phallic as a lollipop.  I'm just saying.

Maybe you have an idea?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Well, I can only say that it doesn't work for Thanksgiving. This image doesn't seem to compare to your other ones.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...