Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Cover Prompt #7

Today here's a two-for one.  Here are two images I have showing sexy women in their underwear.



The reason I haven't really used either, especially the second one is that they both are a little zoomed out.  The first one is closer, so it's more likely that I could use it--if Amazon would let me.  The second one is a little too far away to make it a great cover.  As you can see I downloaded it as a possible cover for The Changing Room almost 3 years ago.

The first one is the sort of picture I could use it for a lot of different stories since it's not extremely specific.  It's a hot girl in her underwear.  Finding the right story for it, there's the issue.

But do you have any ideas?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

The first image seems to be in a fancy bedroom. Maybe it's in a mansion. He starts out as a man. Broke and maybe homeless. Then somehow (that the part you make up) he gets changed into a rich girl. He wants to be a man again, but the only way he can do that is he has to walk away from the house, the money, the cars, etc. So he has to choose. Riches or his manhood...lol.

PT Dilloway said...

I might use "Riches or Manhood" for a title

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...