But first it'd probably help to know what powers the Scarlet Knight possesses. Quite a few really because they've had 4,000 years roughly to add all sorts of bells and whistles--not literally.
- The red armor is resistant to anything except magical (or holy) weapons.
- The armor also augments her strength and speed, not to the level of Superman or anything, but much more than a normal person.
- The cape lets her turn invisible except to cameras or those who are "pure of heart" which is mostly small children.
- The boots let her jump long distances, though she can't leap tall buildings in a single bound.
- When she jumps the cape can be used as a parachute to slow her descent.
- The Sword of Justice she carries can cut through any material from this planet and this dimension.
- She can also throw the Sword of Justice and guide it with her mind.
- The helmet's visor allows her to see in the dark.
- The gloves allow her to climb up walls or other things without falling.
- And though it's not really important in combat, the gloves allow her to open any normal lock, but not laser or computerized ones.
Wonder Woman has a magic lasso, but my hero has a magic sword. And really look at that costume. What's going to protect her from a sword, those giant boobs? Well, maybe. But my hero has a set of armor that protects her from rope burn, so there.
OK, look at that list up there and see all the cool stuff my hero can do. What's Batman got? Batarangs? Shark repellent? And he may be smart, but she's smarter. She's a certified genius, not some millionaire playboy. I think it's pretty obvious who would win then. You can substitute any other non-powered heroes and it'd be the same. I mean Iron Man or any of that, what do they have? Not much.
They're both good at climbing, though I imagine Spidey would be a little better. And he can swing by webs which she can't. So he's got the edge in agility. Still, though, webs against a sword? They might be sticky, but eventually she could cut through them.
This is a good match-up since Thor's hammer is magical and thus could hurt her. I think she might have an edge in agility, though. It's too close to call.
Adamantium claws are nifty, but I'm pretty sure they don't qualify as magical or holy. So maybe they'd scratch her paint a little. Now maybe if he got them blessed by a priest. The only hitch would be that he can regenerate. So can she with the armor on, though probably not at the same rate. So maybe she'd have to chop him into itty bitty pieces and see if he could regenerate then.
The Hulk is really strong, so he could definitely throw our hero around and give her some nasty bruises. Still, her sword can cut through anything from this planet and I'm pretty sure the Hulk is from this planet. See where I'm going with that?
The problem for my hero in this case is that Superman is an alien. Which means he's not from this planet and thus the Sword of Justice would be pretty useless. And since he's stronger and faster, a fistfight would be pretty one-sided. So he's got the edge there.
Obviously there are tons more superheroes out there. I think by now you can figure out for yourself who'd win those match-ups. And feel free in the comments to say, "Nuh-uh..." to any of the ones I've listed here. That's the whole point of the Internet (other than porn and cat stuff) isn't it?