Monday, December 9, 2019

Prompt Service

While you're shopping for the holidays, enjoy a blog entry!

A few weeks ago I bought this very plain-looking book called 400 Writing Prompts from Five Below for $5.  And it has...400 writing prompts with some space to write stuff down.  Whoa!  I was hoping the prompts would be focused on fiction writing but most of them are lame journaling prompts like, "Name 10 things on your bucket list."  Like I give a shit.  A lot of them remind me of stupid questions employers put on psychological tests they make you fill out.  It's always really hard for me not to write some smartass comment because I find it really hard to take those things seriously.

But still, there were 400 of them so I hopefully found enough to provide a month of blog entries.  We shall see.

1 comment:

Arion said...

Well, at least you didn't spend a lot of money on it ..!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...