Wednesday, May 13, 2020

#AtoZChallenge Reflections

The 2020 A to Z Challenge is finished now.  It was pretty much what I expected:  hardly anyone read anything and the few comments I received were so generic it's doubtful anyone who made them read more than the title.  At least this year I had a few drive-bys from other sites, something I really missed last year...not.  Considering I started working on the entries for the 2020 challenge about last April, this Challenge has lasted really over a year from start to finish.  So in a way it's a relief to finally have it over.

 
If I'm alive in 2021 I probably wouldn't do this unless I think of a fun topic I want to do.  Because in the end I do this for me, not for Phantom Readers.

A brief review of previous A to Z topics:

2012:  Tales of the Scarlet Knight
2013:  Just Random Stuff
2014:  PT Dilloway Story Characters
2015:  Eric Filler Book Subjects
2016:  Books to Movies
2017:  Transformers
2018:  GI JOEs
2019:  Robotech
2020:  MST3K/Rifftrax

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...