Monday, May 25, 2020

Prompt Service

I haven't really been able to think of many blog topics lately.  For almost a year I had a whole bunch of upcoming ones with the A to Z entries and then I wrote a few after that but now I'm almost out of material.

So I thought to fill the void I'd do something I considered doing last December but didn't get around to:  use a book of writing prompts to create some blog entries!  We'll see how far I can get with that.  There are 400 prompts in the book I got from Five Below last fall but most of them suck, so I might not find that many that really like.

And now for the hell of it, here are some Sims I made that were supposed to be used in Eric Filler stories, but since I made the Sims first they didn't really turn out to be what I used.  Deleted Sims!  Like deleted scenes...but Sims.  Ha.




Enjoy Memorial Day at home--or your memorial might be the next one celebrated!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...