Friday, November 26, 2021

Action Figures I Would Like: Luke and Ysalamiri

For Black Friday, how about a Black Series figure?  This is the Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary Heir to the Empire Luke Skywalker and Ysalamiri figure.  This one of a few they've done from the "Legends" properties, ie books and comics from before the merger with Disney.  There's the rabbit guy from the Marvel comics and one of the Emperor's guards from some other thing.




It's kind of neat but these are more expensive and you know the base figure is just a recolored Dagobah Luke figure with his green saber.  It's nice that they're at least acknowledging Heir to the Empire exists, which keeps the door open for making some of the original characters like Mara Jade or Talon Karrde.  I'm just saying.

If I could get it for a good price, I'd probably do it.



2 comments:

Cindy said...

I had no idea what a Ysalamiri is so I looked it up. It is some sort of force repelling creature. This makes me wonder why Luke has one. Anyway, good luck finding that bargain.

Arion said...

I like how Luke looks in black !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...