Monday, September 4, 2023

Behind the Scenes of the Previous Entry

 Happy Labor Day!

In the last entry I wrote about how I thought Emma Earl and Peter Parker would be friends and wrote a story idea of how they could meet and go on a date.  Then at like 11pm the night before it posted I thought of using the Wombo AI to try to make a picture of it.  Here was the first thing it came up with:

The Spider-Man is good but the girl doesn't really look like Emma and she's not supposed to be wearing a Spidey costume.

Here's some other stuff:

The top one is pretty good but I don't really like the bottom one.

That's nice except it's supposed to have 2 people and why does she have 3 hands?

It's nice except the guy isn't supposed to have red hair

There's supposed to be 2 people at the table

What the heck is in her mouth?

Again there should be 2 people

It's supposed to be a guy and girl and the glasses look weird

It's OK but again there's supposed to be 2 people!

I finally went with this one because it was pretty close (though Peter's hair is too red) and it was getting late.

I mis-captioned it "My DINNER With Spider-Man" instead of "My DATE With Spider-Man" but whatever.

As always, dealing with these things can be pretty frustrating sometimes.  Getting it to understand concepts like there are two distinct people:  Spider-Man or a brown-haired man with glasses and a redheaded woman with glasses is really a hassle.  Instead of having just one box to type in I don't know why they don't have multiple boxes where you can put in all the qualifications to break it down better.  I mean it's just not that smart to interpret things.

Maybe Midjourney is better.  Or maybe I'm just not writing my prompts right.  Anyway, there you go, some bonus content.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...