Monday, May 13, 2024

How You--Yes, YOU!--Can Pick My #AtoZChallenge Next Year!

Here was an idea I had for next year's A to Z:  Greatest Hits!  Not the music type.  I mean from my A to Z Challenges over the years.  Then I thought it'd maybe be better to just focus on the toy ones I did because they're the most similar.  Maybe call it "The Toys That Made Me" or something.


I made a crude ballot on Google Forms.  One vote per letter!  The numbers correspond to 2017, 2018, 2021-2023 as follows

  1. Transformers
  2. GI Joe
  3. Star Wars Black Series
  4. Marvel Legends
  5. DC Multiverse

So there we go, the complete list.  Some of those are pretty lame and some would be a hard choice.  I was thinking if there's a tie or maybe just for the hell of it I might mix up a couple of entries.  Like I could have Bats vs Boba Fett or Wolverine vs Wonder Woman or something like that.

It's a silly way to waste a little time anyhow.  Vote for your favorites.  If the form doesn't work, vote in the comments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...