Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Action Figures I Like: Hera Syndulla & Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano was actually the first of the Star Wars Black Series figures I ever bought.  I got it from Meijer in Wixom a few years ago.  I hadn't seen her on Rebels but I did like her in Clone Wars, so I just thought she looked cool and bought her.  I don't think she was even on sale, or if she was, it wasn't much.



This is a good representation of the adult Ahsoka from Rebels.  She has the two pale lightsabers that aren't quite as white as they were in the TV show.  The only thing I didn't like is her legs are really skinny, which makes her harder to stand.  She was definitely a good candidate for my little homemade stands made from discarded flavored sparkling water bottles.  It helps to give her a lot better balance.

A recent acquisition is Hera Syndulla, also from Rebels.  I guess there was a figure a couple of years ago, after the show began, but they recently reissued them.  I really liked Hera in the show, so I decided to pick her up off Amazon.



She's a good likeness--and that's about it.  I mean she doesn't really come with anything except a little blaster.  It would have been better if she came with Chopper, but I guess then they'd charge more for that.

1 comment:

Christopher Dilloway said...

I have that Ahsoka too...she's the best character in all of Star Wars (until we see if/how the new show ruins her). There's a new one in blue that's out and a reissue of that same one...haven't seen either one yet :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...