Friday, November 13, 2020

Coming Soon: Action Figures I Like!

 It's Friday the 13th!  As if 2020 needed more bad luck.  Anyway, though thanks to idiots who don't want to wear masks or social distancing we won't really have the traditional holiday celebrations, I still don't expect there to be much blog traffic between now and the new year.  Previous years I've done promotions of indie books, but I haven't really read any this year.  Or I reposted the most popular posts, but that's boring.

Then I thought that since toys feature so much into Christmas, I'd do something to focus on that.  So, every Monday, Wednesday, Friday to the new year I'll feature an Action Figure I Like.  My collection isn't huge like some people's, but I have over the years accumulated a few.  I'll just be focusing on the 6-7" ones like Marvel Legends, DC Multiverse, Star Wars Black Series, and the new GI JOE ones with a mix of older and newer ones.  They'll all be ones I own, not ones I'd like to own.

You probably won't care, but it'll be fun for me and I certainly need that right now.

Since it's Friday the 13th, here's one I wanted to own but didn't get. 



It's a gender swapped Jason from the  Friday the 13th franchise.  I tried buying it on Wish--twice!  The first time my order wound up in some little town in Georgia, maybe to the prison there.  The second time I don't think it ever got sent.  I got my money back both times but gave up trying to get it from there and on Amazon and eBay it's a lot more expensive.  Besides Jason they have the other 80s super-killers like Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, and Chucky.

At some point I should write a story about a gender swapped serial killer, but I haven't gotten around to it.

1 comment:

Arion said...

Sorry to hear that you couldn't get it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...