Monday, December 18, 2023

Before & After: I've Become My Asian Girl Fantasy Too

 This was one of the first I really thought about redoing, though it took a little while to find a new picture for it.  Back when I first did it, I used this picture, which definitely wasn't great:

The story is about a writer who gets bonked on the head and becomes part of the story he was writing about a schoolgirl who becomes a succubus but like Spawn or Ghost Rider uses her power against evildoers.

So I found a new picture of an Asian schoolgirl who has a sword.  I forget if she has a sword in the story or not, but maybe she does at some point.  The background I kinda like because the sky is reddish and it's about fighting demons from Hell and stuff.  


A weird thing with the title as it is now is sometimes the "L" in "Girl" seems to kinda disappear when I look at it on Amazon.  It blends in with those lights a little too well.  I originally put the font in a red like the sky but it was too hard to read.

1 comment:

Arion said...

As usual, I really enjoy seeing the different version of your book covers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...