Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Before & After: Transformed Into Twins

 So I mentioned on Monday that I decided to change one of my old covers, to jazz it up a little.  I did that by taking the background out of the old picture with this site and then finding a new background on a stock photo site.

Since I did one, I figured I should do more.  And I didn't feel like doing anything useful, so why not?  One that turned out pretty nice (to me) is Transformed Into Twins.  The original has a picture of twins and no background.  Boring!

But what could you use for a background?  I guess just anything really.  I thought maybe a bedroom or something but nothing really caught my fancy.  Then on this Unsplash site I just typed in something like "twin background" and it came up with this duplex or whatever where half is pink and half is blue.  Eureka!  I dropped that in and changed the fonts.  To mimic the background, I changed the text colors so one part is blue and the other is pink, only they're opposite the background to stand out:

I think it's pretty neat.  Better than the old one.

Since this is about twins, let's twin the entry!  Here's the one I did for the sequel Transformed Into Twins Too:

It was a chore back then just to find a picture of the same woman looking normal and less so.  I think once when I posted that someone complained about the poses, but I didn't have a lot of choices back then.  Maybe I could have searched for new models but I decided to keep them.  Only I resized them so they overlap this time:

It was kinda neat (to me) how the arm of the one sort of fits right into the curve of the other one's chest.  For a background I just found some picture of DNA because the "twins" are made in a science experiment gone wrong like in that old Star Trek where the transporter separates Kirk into good and evil Kirks.

So there you go, doubled your pleasure!  (Or pain.)

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The backgrounds really do help.

Cindy said...

The DNA background works for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...