Friday, July 29, 2016

Sims I Like: Space Pirate

To conclude Sims in Space, this is the space pirate (or smuggler if you want) from Time & Space 2.  After the sector they're in gets closed off, two scientists hire the space pirate to get them back to Earth.  Except the same phenomenon happens to them.  But this is the Before for the pirate, when he's still a man.


The outfit was another that came in an expansion pack.  For no reason I threw on an eye patch.  I added the septum rings and spiked collar to complete the punk look.  It kind of went with the shittiness of his ship that he only has one eye; I mean you don't really want a pilot with one eye, do you?  Depth perception is kind of important.

Here's what he looks like when he first turns into a woman:


I didn't have a female Mohawk so I had to make do.  Otherwise it's pretty much the same, albeit less muscular.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I like how the hair isn't exactly the same on the female version. The outfit reminds me of Han Solo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...