Monday, August 22, 2016

Sims I Like: Arrrr, Matey!

This week's Sims I Like theme is:  Costume Party!  I made this pirate costume for Identity Theft (Race Against Time #3).  I wrote about that book last Wednesday.  In this part of the story, the guy is a sexy pirate captain on a ship of women who like Amistad killed the men holding them to take the ship for themselves.  Unlike those slaves they kept sailing the ship and taking booty for themselves.


I downloaded the pirate hat and patch from a site.  The jacket wasn't intended as a pirate costume really but it looks pretty much like one, right?  The skirt and boots also aren't real pirate items, but close enough.  By now maybe there is an actual pirate costume you can download.  Or not.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...