Monday, October 10, 2016

Sims I Like: Ms. T

Back with this entry I complained that I couldn't make a female character with a Mohawk.  But in an update earlier this year Maxis let you create transgender characters and mix-and-match male/female clothes, hair, and so forth.  So now by using the male hair you can create a female character with a Mohawk.  So I made one for the upcoming My Roommate Changed Me Into a Goth Girl 2 where at the end a guy becomes a tough girl with a pink Mohawk.



Besides the Mohawk she has leather pants, a Ramones T-shirt, boots, and lots of tattoos.  Not as many piercings as there should be, but that's a deficiency in the game.  Another of the mods I picked up was one that lets you get some different skin colors like the really pale white I used here.  There's also blue, green, turquoise, purple, red, yellow, and so forth if you ever want to make aliens.  Pretty sweet.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, I'm impressed. This could be your greatest Sim creation yet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...