Here's a curious fact: Before August 10 I only had 2 posts this year with 100 or more views. Since then every post through November 23rd had more than 100 views, with some having more than 300. And yet there was no increase in comments, so can I assume it was search bots finding my blog posts?
Here are the posts the bots liked most in reverse order:
- Sims I Like: Anime Babe (334 views)
- Luke Cage Packs a Powerful Punch (334 views)
- Goliath is the Legal Thriller I Hoped "Better Call Saul" Would Be But Isn't (338 views)
- Things I Thought I Shouldn't Think (356 views)
- Sims I Like: Ms T (362 views)
- You Don't Get the Swag if You Ain't Got the SPAG (363 views)
- The World of Amazon Can Be a Shady Place (369 views)
- 6 1/2 Years of Blogging: What's the Point? (371 views)
- More Comic Book Reviews You Won't Read & Don't Care About (378 views)
- Stuff I Watched: September Edition (380 views)
The weird thing is they're all clustered together from September 26th through October 14th with the "Goliath" entry as an outlier on October 24th.
Make of that what you will. Happy 2017, y'all! (Will it be worse than 2016? Probably.)