Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Comic Captions 4: Not Safe for Work!

Comic book people must be some of the most sex-crazed people on Earth.  I mean you ever see those female heroes they draw with like the size 40-DD breasts and waists smaller than Barbie's?  And that most of their costumes look like a roll of dental floss strung over their naughty bits?  Anyway, if you don't believe me, check out this month's Comic Captions from Batman Confidential #18

My turn:
Batgirl: That's a big sack you've got there.
Man: You should see my other one.


Now your turn.  Caption this...if you dare!

Tomorrow I review New 52 Action Comics issues #1-8...

8 comments:

Rusty Carl said...

Man: your clothes were done so I pulled them out of the dryer. You shouldn't leave you stuff in there like that. People are waiting.
Batgirl: I hate laundry day.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Man: I think there's some lube in this bag.
Batgirl: Oh good. Mine ran out on like the fifth guy, but I'll be good to go in a jiffy.

Maurice Mitchell said...

At work, so I can't pull the image up but these captions sound classic!

stephen Hayes said...

Batgirl: You've come to the right place to Trick or Treat.

Man: I guess that makes ME the "Trick!"

Briane said...

MICHAEL! You perv.

Rusty took the safe route, I see.

Here's mine:

Man: "I guess it's true: the carpet really does match the utility belt."

Briane said...

Stephen: Awesome.

Andrew Leon said...

I'll come back if I think of anything worthwhile.

Hildred Billings said...

Sorry, all I see is the couple doing the nasty in the background.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...