Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Come See Phony Photos: April

From my SIMply the Best calendar it's the page for April!  This should be a pretty familiar one, at least the one on the left.  If you don't know who it is then obviously you haven't been paying attention to my blog.  Stop following all those other blogs and just focus on this one!  What else do you need?  Um, yeah, anyway...

So the one on the left is Stacey Chance.  You should know her.  I mean I posted a whole police lineup of Staceys one time to choose from.  I don't think this is necessarily one people liked but it's one I liked and my vote counts a million times more than yours.  It's North Korean-style democracy in action.  Basically the hairstyle and clothes on the left suit her personality, which is very down-to-earth and no-nonsense because only a few days earlier she was a 50-year-old dude.  A straight 50-year-old dude, so obviously she wouldn't be running around in frilly pink dresses yet.

The one on the right is also Stacey.  Only she's dyed her hair black and wearing more formal attire to escape police scrutiny.  She uses a dead man's credit card to buy a bunch of fancy clothes that are a complete 180 from her usual attire and then treats herself to a spa weekend at his expense.  (What does he care, he's dead!)  Actually her hair there is more purple because for some reason people who make these hairs think purple is actually black.  Are they colorblind?

If you want to learn more about this story, you can buy it for $1.99 here!  (Also on B&N and Amazon.)  And I'll be talking more in-depth about it in two weeks.  Because I can.

Tomorrow is the long overdue review that completes the whole Batman: Knightfall saga I talked about last August.  Since I did the whole thing half-assed it is appropriately the middle of the story.

7 comments:

Tony Laplume said...

I notice you signed up for the challenge but are not actually participating. What's up with that?

PT Dilloway said...

Hey, I'm participating! The first word began with C. So there.

Maurice Mitchell said...

Just don't start threatening us with nuclear weapons Pat.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Congratulations on participating. I shall quote a famous author "C is for Pleh."

PT Dilloway said...

That would be paraphrasing a very nonfamous author. Also, C is for Copycat Comedian.

stephen Hayes said...

I might not be bright enough to follow along with this humor.

SpacerGuy said...

ROFL, ok I'm game for some fun. C is for "capricious carbon lifeform."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...