Friday, December 17, 2021

Action Figures I Would Like: Captain Americas

 I already have a couple of Steve Rogers six-inch figures, though they're both WWII ones.  I don't have any Sam Wilson figures.  They make a retro-inspired Falcon one but it looks too 70s cheesy for me.  The MCU Falcon looks better but it's not really a great price at this point.  Then I saw they're coming out with a two-pack repackaging both Captain Americas.  There's the new Sam Wilson Captain America and the modern Steve Rogers one, so that would be cool--for the right price.


It's a little disappointing Sam doesn't have the wings but those are pretty big.  I think in the first series of figures from the Disney+ show they had that as a Build-A-Figure but that would mean getting all the figures--unless you can buy just the parts from eBay or something.  Sometimes that's cheaper.  Sometimes not.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...