Monday, December 6, 2021

Action Figures I Would Like: Deadpool & Negasonic

 I've had this two-pack on my wishlist for a while.  I almost bought it from Mercari once.  I made an offer on one that was an OK deal, but it got rejected and then sold to someone else.  I like that the two figures look pretty movie-accurate but I don't like the price tag is usually $60--or more.



This is one I keep looking for occasionally just in case someone has it for a decent price.  Probably never happen.  I still don't have a great Deadpool figure.  I have a cheap Chinese knockoff, a gray X-Force one, a really basic red one that I got for cheap with no accessories, and a weird one that has boxers with hearts on them instead of pants that came in a bag of random figures.  I'd still like one that doesn't look weird or stupid.  And getting Negasonic with it would be cool.  Though better would be getting her with her hot Asian girlfriend. 

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I like your choices so far. They all seem pretty cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...