Friday, December 10, 2021

Action Figures I Would Like: J Jonah Jameson

 When the batch of "retro" 90s packaging Spider-Man figures came out last year I got basic Spidey and Gwen/Mary Jane but the one I really wanted was J Jonah Jameson, just because I think that would be neat.  I like the off-beat characters; if they had made an Aunt May in that set I'd probably want her too.

Anyway, of course I couldn't get it for a reasonable price and it's always overpriced on Amazon, eBay, and Mercari.  You can sometimes get one from the old Raimi movies for cheaper.  They made a new bald one from the current movies but I like the traditional look of this one better.


For some reason all the JJJ figures have that weird oversized pointy finger.  If he's holding the paper it's fine, but on its own it looks really out of place.  At least this one has extra hands.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...