Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Storypalooza: From Gangster to Gun Moll

I'm going to throw one of my Eric Filler story ideas into the mix.  I actually keep a list of them on my computer in case I need something to work on.  I could actually fill up this whole month just with that.

One of the ideas is From Gangster to Gun Moll.  It's a pretty simple idea: there's a ruthless gangster in Chicago or whatever.  A rival gangster has someone slip him a potion that turns the gangster into a hot girl.  The rival gangster then takes the girl as his girlfriend.

As the former gangster gets used to being a girl, she hatches a scheme to get back what's hers.  She seduces a lieutenant in the organization and coaxes him into overthrowing the rival gangster.  Then she becomes the power behind the throne while plotting to someday be the one who's really in charge again.

Pretty straight forward but then it probably wouldn't end up that way if I actually started to write it.  What do you think?

1 comment:

stephen Hayes said...

It seems like it might be easier to tell a story about a gun moll that became an actual gangster. In the world of crime, I'd think a gangster more elevated (in the world of crime) than a gun moll. The idea of a man becoming a woman still works.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...