Monday, January 14, 2013

Comic Captions Weekly 2

In case you missed the announcement or last week's post, Comic Captions are now running weekly on Mondays.  If you really haven't been paying attention, Comic Captions are where I take a panel from a comic, blot out the dialog bubble, and let you fill it in.  The entertainment value of this depends on how creative you want to be.

This is from Detective Comics #15 (the New 52 version):

 Here's my attempted caption:

Mama always said I was too dumb to come in from the rain.

Now it's your turn to try and top that--if you dare...

Tomorrow is another Two-Cent Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. "Look pal, I get it. You wanna pass me, PASS ME, but I am NOT speeding up."

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get my hands on that weatherman he'll wish he'd never been born!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Where are the keys? Did you lock them in the car again?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you think I'm changing a tire in this weather, you're crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ima Pimp. No, seriously, that's my name.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...