Wednesday, November 27, 2019

From Body Shamer to Body Shamed

This was one of those gender swap stories that I came up with a while ago and even have a cover made for it, but I just haven't gotten around to actually writing it.

The concept is pretty simple:  a male bully in high school (presumably) picks on a chubby girl.  The next day...somehow he wakes up as a fat girl and has to go to school and endure the shaming.  And then he learns his lesson about bullying and probably makes friends with the girl he picked on.  Hooray!  The end.

It's one of those it's so simple I don't know why I haven't actually written it except that Transformed Into a Fat Girl didn't really have great sales so it's maybe not the most salable concept.  I could probably knock it out in a couple of weekends so really I ought to do that.  Or not.  Whatever.

1 comment:

Maurice Mitchell said...

I like the idea but I guess “No fat chicks” is a good marketing theme now

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...