Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Time Swaps

I still have a number of Eric Filler gender swap story ideas in a file on Word.  One series I came up with is sort of like Time Cop meets Quantum Leap--with gender swapping!

Dr. Sam Bullard uses a time machine to fight crime but whenever he goes back a side effect of the machine turns him into a woman (and leaves him naked) so he has to get clothes and stuff and then stop something bad from happening. We have possible cover images for 80s, 60s, 50s, 40s, and 20s.

I could probably find costumes for the 90s or 70s or 30s or 10s or of course a lot olden times if I wanted, but I think that's a good start.  

For one reason or another I haven't gotten around to actually writing any books yet.  Maybe at some point I'll get to it.  Or not.

1 comment:

Christopher Dilloway said...

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle." lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...