Friday, November 22, 2019

Gender Swap Therapy

Like the last entry this is another series that I have in a file but haven't gotten around to writing it yet.  Sort of like the 24 Hour Gender Swap there's a woman with magic powers who transforms guys into women.  Only instead of being a Gypsy, this is a therapist who uses gender swapping to heal some guy's problems.  I have at least 3 ideas:


Regression Therapy:  A child molestor is turned into a little girl and gets his just desserts.  (I'd probably have to change the cover so Amazon doesn't block the book a year or 3 later.)

Immersion Therapy:  Just a plain vanilla one where a misogynist becomes a hot chick and realizes how the other half lives.

Couples Therapy:  A couple with issues is turned into twin girls and become a lot closer.

There are probably more I could come up with if I put my mind to it.  Given the response to 24 Hour Gender Swap I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to pursue.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...