Friday, January 15, 2021

Action Figures I Don't Like: Marvel's Cannonball

 This entry is a little different as it's an action figure not actually in my collection.  It could have been, though.  I was at the Walmart in Bay City last February and I saw this figure in the clearance bin for $4.50.  Ordinarily I'd pounce on a deal like that, but there wasn't anything else I wanted to buy there and the figure looked so profoundly stupid.  Look at this:


It's basically a statue because the dude has no legs.  He doesn't come with anything except a Build-A-Figure piece either.  It's not like I play with my action figures anymore, but it's nice to have the option to pose them if at some point I so desire.  What are you supposed to do with this asshole?  I could hang him up like some of my other figures like Spider-Man, Batman, and Iron Man, but that's about it.  It really isn't worth even $4.50, let alone the $20 it retails for on Amazon.  It seems like there must have been some other X-Force characters they could have made instead of this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...