Friday, December 25, 2020

Action Figures I Like: Call of Duty Tunnel Rat Guy

Merry XMas!

I know this Call of Duty guy has a real name, but I just think he looks sort of like Tunnel Rat, the GI JOE character from back in 1987, who was based on comic book writer Larry Hama.  I just saw the Call of Duty guy in the clearance bin of my local Walmart as part of my usual rummaging--back when that was still possible.  The price had gone down to $5 so I decided to buy him.  YOLO!



Maybe it's not a really close resemblance, but whatever.  That's just what I thought of.


Since I never played Call of Duty I don't know how much he actually looks like the character in the game.  The articulation and stuff is decent for a video game figure--especially one I got for $5.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...